PORSEC 2018 allows you to exhibit your service or product to researchers and industries in ocean remote sensing. You can get an excellent opportunity to extend your marketing activities and also support PORSEC 2018 conference through its sponsorship program.
- Exhibition Application Form
(Deadline 14 September 2018)
- Booth Equipment Application
(Deadline 12 October 2018)
To secure your booking, please fill out the application form, and send it back to the PORSEC 2018 secretariat via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) now. After exhibition application acceptance, we plan to determine the exhibition area in venue and provide the opportunity for exhibitors to choose booth location. The allotment of booths will be on first come, first served basis.
|Standard Booth, 3m(W) x 2m(L) x 2.5(H)|
|– Company name on Exhibition signage|
|– One information desk and two chairs|
|– Standard lightening(1 fluorescent lamp, 3 spotlights)|
|– 1Kw of electrical outlet (220V/60Hz/2-Phase)|
|1 Booth (3m x 2m)||USD 3,000 ( KRW 3,000,000 )|
|2 Booth (6m x 2m)||USD 5,000 ( KRW 5,000,000 )|
(Per One Booth)
|1||Two free registration for 1 booth(3×2 m)|
|2||Exhibitor introduction on PORSEC 2018 website prior to the conference|
|3||Attend the Innovation Theatre|
– After application acceptance, secretariat will send you two special code number for free online registration by e-mail. Please use it to register through website.
– The “Innovation Theatre” is a complimentary presentation for PORSEC attendees to watch some of our exhibitors showcase for their products and services. It is the platform for products launches and where speakers share knowledge about crucial developments in their products. If there are exhibitors wishing to attend, we will offer the Innovation Theatre at some lunch time and near the Exhibition area of PORSEC 2018.
- Location: Lobby, 3F, ICC Jeju
Classification Date Time(KST) Booth Construction 03 November 2018 09:00-14:00 Booth Set-up 03 November 2018 14:00-18:00 Exhibition 04~06 November 2018 09:00-18:00 07 November 2018 09:00-12:00 Disassembling 07 November 2018 13:00
PORSEC2018, ICC Jeju, 224 Jungmungwangwang-ro, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, 63547, Republic of Korea
Direct contact PORSEC2018 : +82-64-735-1039
Remember to clearly mark all packages with:
Company contact person
Goods should be to arrive at ICC Jeju 29 October – 02 November 2018. They will be stored in a secure locked space free of charge until the conference.